296 Short Michigan Ave, Asheville, NC 28806Studio, 4,591 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1995
- 109 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $422,500
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 540681
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 22 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,591 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 963861204300000
- Zillow Home ID: 5609032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 296 Short Michigan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.1% greater than in Asheville, and 33.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28806 home values.
- 3 Redbo Ln Asheville, NC--------
- 304 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$168K311,400
- 217 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$137K321,232
- 2 Redbo Ln Asheville, NC--------
- 7 Redbo Ln Asheville, NC$188K321,596
- 216 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$151K211,107
- 214 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$98K32982
- 230 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$165K321,120
- 318 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$81K21696
- 212 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$118K321,044
- 11 Redbo Ln Asheville, NC$105K21816
- 8 Redbo Ln Asheville, NC$157K42.52,110
- 336 Short Michigan Ave Asheville, NC$98K311,056
- Redbo Ln Asheville, NC--------
Nearby Schools in Asheville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.