296 W Thomson Ave, Sonoma, CA 954764 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $522,500
- Price/sqft: $341
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Exterior \ Other, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Other, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ In Pool Spa, Pool Type \ Pool Cover, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Pool Type \ Solar Heat, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Showing \ Contact 1st, Showing \ Contact List Agent, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, View(s) \ Greenbelt
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Parcel #: 056481030
- Zillow Home ID: 15801465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 296 W Thomson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Sonoma, and 25.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 18529 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$540K421,598
- 18533 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$519K321,636
- 18506 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$418K221,096
- 290 W Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$533K321,672
- 18516 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$640K542,344
- 18545 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$550K321,854
- 18504 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$473K231,374
- 18528 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$507K421,534
- 18561 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$477K421,534
- 291 W Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$850K------
- 18540 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$503K321,542
- 18502 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$511K231,679
- 18552 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$508K331,576
- 18569 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$477K321,576
- 301 W Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$290K22760
- 18500 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$431K221,140
- 18564 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$468K321,542
- 303 W Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$295K22808
- 210 W Thomson Ave Sonoma, CA$1.19M423,033
- 18577 Happy Ln Sonoma, CA$475K421,534
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.