- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2960 Major Smith Rd, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 050539
- Zillow Home ID: 51451448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2960 Major Smith Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% greater than in Pitt, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 2932 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$50K321,064
- 2935 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$54K321,152
- 2924 Major Smith Rd # A Greenville, NC$123K------
- 2984 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$70K--0.5--
- 2912 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$96K311,152
- 3030 Stanley Rd Greenville, NC$95K31.51,492
- 3005 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$75K311,576
- 3054 Stanley Rd Greenville, NC$147K322,844
- 3047 Stanley Rd Greenville, NC$159K322,696
- 3002 Stueben Ct Greenville, NC$212K321,762
- 3019 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$69K321,323
- 3006 Stueben Ct Greenville, NC$243K322,225
- 3039 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$78K321,680
- 3006 Stueben Ct Greenville, NC$232K32.52,220
- 3005 Stueben Ct Greenville, NC$229K322,163
- 2337 Seneca Dr Greenville, NC$256K322,315
- 2313 Seneca Dr Greenville, NC$235K42.52,414
- 2904 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC----0.5--
- 2359 Seneca Dr Greenville, NC$196K321,810
- 2907 Major Smith Rd Greenville, NC$216K322,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.