A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.17-1.81M.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $73.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Studio City is $66,304.
Estimated value increase: $11.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Studio City is $12,656.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 10,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- All time views: 4,364
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $1,679,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $642
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Property Type: Residential
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Fireplace Rooms: Living Room
- Cooling Type: C
- Parking Type: Garage Is Attached
- Pool Construction: Gunite
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Floor Material: Hardwood
- Garage Door Opener
- Rooms: FamilyRoom
- Laundry Locations: Individual Room
- Floor Material: Carpet
- Building Structure Style: Traditional
- Appliances: Gas Dryer Hookup
- Cooking Appliances: Range
- View: Valley View
- Pool Descriptions: Heated
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- View: Canyon View
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Patio Open
- Direct Garage Access
- Rooms: Office
- Powder Room
- Pool Descriptions: Private Pool
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Rooms: Formal Entry
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Cooling Type: Air Conditioning
- Rooms: Walk-In Closet
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- Levels: One Level
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Service Entrance
- PoolYN: Y
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,616 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 131 ft
- Lot width: 81 ft
- Parcel #: 2380025014
- Zillow Home ID: 20031261
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Studio City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% lower than in Los Angeles, and 51.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.