- 154 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,335 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $255,000
- MLS #: 659519
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Home Style \ 2 Story, Type \ Residence w\Acres, RV\CAMPER PAD \ Area\Room for, SEWER \ Septic, BONUS ROOMS \ Other(Refer to Remarks), FLOORING \ Carpet, FLOORING \ Vinyl, LANDSCAPE \ Yes, OUTBUILDINGS \ Separate Shop, VIEW \ Territorial, WATER \ Well, WATER HEATER \ Electric, PATIO \ Patio, RANGE FACILITY \ Electric, BASEMENT \ Daylight, FOUNDATION \ Continuous, PATIO \ Deck, SIDING \ Fiber Cement, FIREPLACE \ Family Room, DISHWASHER \ Yes, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, DISPOSAL \ Yes, HIGH SPEED COMMUNICATIONS \ Present, FLOORING \ Tile, SUITABLE FOR \ Agribusiness, DUAL LIVING \ Possible, BASEMENT \ Finished, DINING \ Formal, Water Rights \ Yes, Utility Room Level \ Lower\Basement, Family Room Level \ Lower\Basement, Bedroom 4 Level \ Lower\Basement, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), HEATING-COOLING \ Forced Air, Street Designation \ Rd, HEATING-COOLING \ Electric, HEATING-COOLING \ Heat Pump, OTHER STATUS \ Other (Refer to Pvt Rmks)
- Parcel #: 01040340
- Zillow Home ID: 48287315
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97038 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Molalla as a whole. Among 97038 homes, this home is 508.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 94.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Molalla, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Molalla.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
|29611 S Sprague Rd Molalla, OR||$724K||7||3||4,456|
|14446 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$188K||--||2||938|
|29902 S Sprague Rd Molalla, OR||$223K||--||--||914|
|14400 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$343K||3||2||1,664|
|29320 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$315K||3||2||1,477|
|29256 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$290K||--||2||1,738|
|14453 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||--||2||1||1,472|
|29224 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$274K||3||2||1,316|
|14448 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$210K||2||1||1,074|
|14380 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$229K||3||1||1,056|
|14447 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$212K||3||1||1,010|
|14372 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$283K||3||2||1,450|
|29906 S Sprague Rd Molalla, OR||$504K||3||1||1,876|
|14425 S Macksburg Rd Molalla, OR||$337K||5||1||2,021|
|29177 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$287K||3||1||1,632|
|29233 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$328K||4||3||1,760|
|29235 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$242K||3||1||1,056|
|29311 S El Rancho Rd Molalla, OR||$268K||3||2||1,254|
|29952 S Sprague Rd Molalla, OR||$376K||3||2||1,864|
|29998 S Sprague Rd Molalla, OR||$217K||3||1||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Molalla
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!