29619 N 60th St, Cave Creek, AZ 853311 bed, 1 bath, 1,828 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Mar 2003 for $319,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Accessibility Feat. \ Hallways 36in+ Wide, Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 1.9 Acres, Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Horse Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 093 - Cave Creek Unified District, Elementary School \ Sonoran Trails, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cactus Shadows, High School Dist # \ 093 - Cave Creek Unified District, Horses \ Y, Jr. High School \ Sonoran Trails, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Septic in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ Appraiser, Source of SqFt \ Appraiser, Spa \ Spa - Private, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Type \ EA, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,828 sqft
- Parcel #: 21144117A
- Zillow Home ID: 7976468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29619 N 60th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85331 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.4% lower than in Maricopa, and 131.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85331 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maricopa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85331 home values.
- 29605 N 60th St Cave Creek, AZ$352K----1,278
- 6013 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$568K--2.752,184
- 6032 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$588K----2,279
- 6031 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$476K543,088
- 28618 N 60th St Cave Creek, AZ--------
- 29443 N 60th St Cave Creek, AZ$259K--1998
- 5931 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$611K--3.53,029
- 6046 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$439K--32,196
- 6039 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$292K--11,056
- 6043 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$605K----2,807
- 29426 N 60th St Cave Creek, AZ$373K--32,398
- 6045 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$598K--32,496
- 29409 N 60th St Cave Creek, AZ$660K--2.53,674
- 5929 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$617K432,581
- 5960 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$309K--11,107
- 6040 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$201K----1,344
- 6104 E Duane Ln Cave Creek, AZ$604K--3.52,854
- 5919 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$214K--21,213
- 29814 N 61st St Cave Creek, AZ$580K432,653
- 5940 E Dixileta Dr Cave Creek, AZ$458K--2.751,902
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!