2962 Doria Way, San Diego, CA 921394 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 109 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 5913430400
- Zillow Home ID: 17137740
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2962 Doria Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in San Diego, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
- 2954 Doria Way San Diego, CA$353K321,068
- 2972 Doria Way San Diego, CA$392K42.51,984
- 2946 Doria Way San Diego, CA$360K42.51,547
- 2982 Doria Way San Diego, CA$426K421,380
- 2938 Doria Way San Diego, CA$345K421,380
- 2992 Doria Way San Diego, CA$395K42.51,755
- 2955 Doria Way San Diego, CA$382K42.51,708
- 2963 Doria Way San Diego, CA$356K321,068
- 2947 Doria Way San Diego, CA$388K421,940
- 2976 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$396K421,713
- 2966 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$385K421,713
- 2930 Doria Way San Diego, CA$388K531,873
- 2939 Doria Way San Diego, CA$341K321,068
- 2971 Doria Way San Diego, CA$375K421,800
- 2986 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$389K421,713
- 2956 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$384K421,713
- 2996 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$423K422,155
- 2931 Doria Way San Diego, CA$352K42.51,547
- 2981 Doria Way San Diego, CA$372K42.51,547
- 2946 Dardaina Dr San Diego, CA$372K42.51,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.