- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29629 Wells Rd, Wesley Chapel, FL 335453 beds, 2 baths, 2,954 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 920 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0526200000004000000
- Zillow Home ID: 46345478
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29629 Wells Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.5% higher than in Wesley Chapel, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33545 home values.
- 29550 Wells Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$132K--21,344
- 29628 Wells Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$78K--21,611
- 29646 Wells Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$326K33.53,300
- 29603 Cooper Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$147K--2.51,392
- 29646 Wells Rd Zephyrhills, FL$338K333,112
- 29646 Wells Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$383K333,112
- 29623 Cooper Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$125K--21,728
- Wells Rd FL--------
- 29643 Cooper Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$112K--21,440
- 29707 Cooper Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$54K--2960
- 29703 Cedar Waxwing Dr Zephyrhills, FL$209K432,164
- 29703 Cedar Waxwing Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$192K--32,164
- 29744 Prairie Falcon Dr Zephyrhills, FL$321K433,457
- 29744 Prairie Falcon Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$316K433,457
- 29723 Cooper Rd Wesley Chapel, FL$53K--1.5720
- 29740 Prairie Falcon Dr Zephyrhills, FL$317K543,410
- 29740 Prairie Falcon Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$322K543,410
- 29709 Cedar Waxwing Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$235K--33,295
- 29544 Villa Tuscany Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$1.04M467,493
- 29544 Villa Tuscany Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$971K457,493
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.