2963 Oak Hammock Ct, Oviedo, FL 327653 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
>Over-the-range Microwave (LG)
>Five (gas) Burner cooktop and oven (Fridgedaire)
>GE Profile side-by-side refridgerator (less than 3 years old)
>Whirlpool Duet Front Loading Washer
>Whirlpool Duet Dryer (gas)
>Bathroom counters are solid surface (Samsung) similar to Corian with built-in sinks.
>Laundry room has built-in (small) ironing board
Tile entry, laminate in Living room and Dining Room. Tile in Kitchen, Family Room, Bathrooms and Sunroom. Carpet in bedrooms. Recently installed wooden shutters (White) on all windows. HVAC (Lennox) replaced in 2005 including the addition of 2 extra returns for improved circultion. 17-SEER highly efficient AC with Scroll compressor and Natural Gas furnace and upgraded media/filter (PMAC-12C). Sunroom has commercial-grade light filtering shades. All bedrooms have wooden (white laminate) closet systems. Pool patio furniture included: 4 chairs, table, 2 chaise lounges and small table.
>Architectural Shingles Replaced 2005.
>Automatic sprinkler system on separate irrigation meter with two extra hose bibs.
Extra exterior outlets, Seamless gutters surround the entire house.Curbit landscaping and beautiful St. Augustine Seville yard on wooded conservation lot.
Custom Pool with lifetime Pebble Tec Carribean blue finish. Custom pavers, baby fence included.
Includes transferrable warranty for Centricon termite system. Sunroom (TEMO) has transferrable warranty.
Seller will include one-year warranty via Service America. Available July 2013. We are not interested in Realtor calls or Buyers Agent, (e.g no comission). No interest in owner financing, leasing or renting. Serious Buyers only.
Very quiet, but ideal location on the eastern edges of Oviedo, (bedroom community to Orlando). Convenient to Downtown Orlando (15 mins), Orlando Int'l Airport (30-min), Orlando-Sanford Airport (25-min). Lake Mary (30 Min), Lockheed-Martin (15-min) UCF (10-mins) Rollins College (20-min). Proximity to Central Florida Greenway is ideal, but far enough from traffic noise. East Coast beaches are 45-mins away. Neighborhood is well-maintained and Morrison Homes are well-constructed after 3 hurricane events in 2005!
- Lot: 9,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $225,500
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Bedrooms carpeted, remainder of rooms tile/laminate. Wired for Family room entertainment equipment.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 32213150300000740
- Zillow Home ID: 47719496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2963 Oak Hammock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32765, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.6% greater than in Oviedo, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32765 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oviedo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32765 home values.
- 2967 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$241K--2.51,930
- 2959 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$235K--2.51,930
- 5815 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$225K--2.51,978
- 5819 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$188K--2.51,658
- 2955 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$205K--2.51,687
- 2970 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$244K--31,930
- 5823 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$226K--2.52,116
- 2951 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$219K421,840
- 2966 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$204K422,116
- 5827 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$247K422,116
- 2962 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$237K--2.51,930
- 2958 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$228K--2.51,978
- 2947 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$187K321,652
- 5831 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$242K--2.52,116
- 5824 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$184K--2.51,687
- 2954 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$256K--2.52,116
- 5820 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$224K321,687
- 5816 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$202K--2.51,804
- 2943 Oak Hammock Ct Oviedo, FL$235K--2.52,116
- 5835 Pine Grove Run Oviedo, FL$241K--2.52,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.