- All time views: 1,901
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $220,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Location: Street Paved
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Vacant Land
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Location: In County
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Financing Available: VA
- Deed Restrictions
- Fees Required
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Quarterly
- Location: Sidewalk
- Utilities: County Water
- Utilities: Fire Hydrant
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Utilities: HS Internet Avail
- Location: Level
- Utilities: Underground
- Front Exposure: North
- Gated Community
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Property Style: Single Family Use
- Utilities: Electric Avail on Site
- Location: Room For Pool
- Utilities: Gas-Natural
- Site Improvements: Trees
- Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes
- Association Fee Includes: Common Electric
- Site Improvements: Buildable
- Site Improvements: Street Lights
- Location: Partially Wooded
- HOA Fee: $164/mo
- Parcel #: 0826200120000000240
- Zillow Home ID: 54025570
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $20-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33543, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Wesley Chapel, and 153.3% greater than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!