- Built in 1983
- Views: 1,066 all time views
- HOA Fee: $295
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 398 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $489,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $338
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,448 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 03120154000
- Zillow Home ID: 16129144
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $379-577K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 22.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|2964 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$485K||2||2.5||1,320|
|2962 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$476K||2||2.5||1,320|
|1761 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$507K||3||2.5||1,448|
|2965 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$516K||3||2.5||1,448|
|2960 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$478K||2||3||1,320|
|2967 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$485K||2||2.5||1,320|
|1759 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$481K||2||2.5||1,320|
|2969 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$490K||2||2.5||1,320|
|1757 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$535K||2||2.5||1,320|
|30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$535K||2||2.5||1,320|
|2971 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$393K||3||1||1,002|
|2973 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$404K||3||2||1,002|
|2958 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$476K||2||2.5||1,320|
|1755 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$478K||2||2.5||1,320|
|2957 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$514K||3||2.5||1,448|
|2956 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$514K||3||2.5||1,448|
|1753 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$478K||2||2.5||1,320|
|1775 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$692K||3||1||1,633|
|2955 Leotar Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$489K||2||3||1,320|
|1751 30th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$508K||3||3||1,448|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!