2969 Seine Ave, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 3 baths, 2,249 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 484 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $232,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,249 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 111
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 1199201090000
- Zillow Home ID: 17612134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2969 Seine Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
2,513 sqft, 8,712 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 2957 Seine Ave Highland, CA$292K422,137
- 2983 Seine Ave Highland, CA$252K421,879
- 3005 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$255K421,889
- 2995 Seine Ave Highland, CA$303K432,284
- 2943 Seine Ave Highland, CA$257K421,803
- 2982 Seine Ave Highland, CA$234K421,783
- 3015 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$296K432,304
- 2931 Seine Ave Highland, CA$286K432,304
- 3004 Mountain Top Dr Highland, CA$289K432,304
- 3004 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$260K421,783
- 3025 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$249K421,783
- 3014 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$271K421,879
- 2917 Seine Ave Highland, CA$277K421,879
- 3014 Mountain Top Dr Highland, CA$284K421,783
- 2930 Seine Ave Highland, CA$274K421,889
- 3035 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$244K421,879
- 3055 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$468K532,642
- 3024 Small Canyon Dr Highland, CA$303K432,284
- 3013 Mountain Top Dr Highland, CA$316K32.752,284
- 2905 Seine Ave Highland, CA$254K321,666
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.