- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 2,328 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $216,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: M:0005 L:0559
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 55954121
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|4 Meunier Ave Attleboro, MA||$240K||4||2||2,052|
|8 Meunier Ave Attleboro, MA||$218K||4||2||1,976|
|10 Meunier Ave Attleboro, MA||$186K||3||1||980|
|65 Fontaine Ave UNIT 65 Attleboro, MA||$223K||2||1.5||1,436|
|63 Fontaine Ave UNIT 63 Attleboro, MA||$208K||2||2||1,162|
|16 Hampson St APT 6 Attleboro, MA||$210K||2||1||850|
|16 Hampson St APT 1 Attleboro, MA||$198K||1||1||700|
|8 Hampson St UNIT 8 Attleboro, MA||$170K||3||1.5||1,176|
|20 Hampson St APT 2 Attleboro, MA||$203K||2||1||800|
|294 Mendon Rd Attleboro, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,397|
|1 Hampson St Attleboro, MA||$233K||5||3||1,932|
|16 Hampson St APT 2 Attleboro, MA||$174K||2||1||800|
|16 Hampson St APT 5 Attleboro, MA||--||2||1||800|
|10 Hampson St UNIT 10 Attleboro, MA||$167K||3||1.5||1,152|
|26 Meunier Ave Attleboro, MA||$222K||4||2||1,560|
|43 Fontaine Ave Attleboro, MA||$243K||4||2||1,802|
|65 Fontaine Ave Attleboro, MA||$247K||2||2||1,436|
|22 Hampson St APT 1 Attleboro, MA||--||1||1||700|
|22 Hampson St APT 3 Attleboro, MA||$108K||2||1||800|
|1 Bretton Woods Dr Attleboro, MA||$326K||4||3||2,980|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!