- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
297 N Cote Cir, Exton, PA 193414 beds, 3 baths, 3,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $503,000
- Price/sqft: $150
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 672 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Two-Story Entrance Hall, Crown Molding, Whole House Generator, New Appliances-2010
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4105 03120000
- Zillow Home ID: 9172954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 297 N Cote Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19341 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in Exton, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19341 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Exton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19341 home values.
- 300 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$467K42.52,612
- 302 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$505K433,319
- 301 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$472K42.53,128
- 294 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$519K43.52,832
- 304 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$506K42.53,647
- 298 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$742K75.55,347
- 300 Shoen Rd Exton, PA$287K32.51,709
- 290 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$444K42.52,833
- 302 Shoen Rd Exton, PA$307K311,562
- 288 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$471K42.53,216
- 357 Long Ridge Ln Exton, PA$471K42.53,133
- 304 Shoen Rd Exton, PA$317K321,434
- 302 Long Ridge Ln Exton, PA$655K42.54,193
- 298 Shoen Rd Exton, PA$230K311,470
- 296 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$720K435,173
- 286 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$507K42.52,899
- 293 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$742K42.54,764
- 291 Watch Hill Rd Exton, PA$509K433,104
- 360 Long Ridge Ln Exton, PA$499K42.53,100
- 295 N Cote Cir Exton, PA$474K42.52,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!