297 Winney Hill Rd, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- 78 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 94991
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 36460028701500010020000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31633370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 297 Winney Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in West End, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West End.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 277 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$113K211,076
- 292 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$57K----648
- 296 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$84K311,350
- 290 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$98K311,220
- 282 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$117K311,296
- 278 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$180K422,500
- 269 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$118K411,440
- 124 Sunset Dr Oneonta, NY$88K322,044
- 270 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$92K11500
- 263 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$386K42.52,240
- 266 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$63K11600
- 259 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$89K211,380
- 258 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$65K----460
- 111 Victoria Ln Oneonta, NY$243K322,076
- 252 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$85K21720
- 255 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$235K521,456
- 250 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$59K----248
- 103 Sprague Rd Oneonta, NY$147K31.51,296
- 248 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$61K----784
- 347 Winney Hill Rd Oneonta, NY$317K42.52,679
Nearby Schools in West End
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.