- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2970 Worcester Ln, Aurora, IL 605043 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,626 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 1222 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0732101027
- Zillow Home ID: 4520542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2970 Worcester Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Aurora market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 2980 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$187K42.51,944
- 2960 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$181K42.51,944
- 2990 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$185K42.51,944
- 2945 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$148K31.51,620
- 2950 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$144K311,228
- 3010 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$159K31.51,620
- 3000 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$177K31.51,626
- 2935 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$146K31.51,620
- 2940 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$158K31.51,620
- 3020 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$200K42.52,000
- 1055 Chelsea Ln Aurora, IL$171K321,546
- 3005 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$176K31.51,620
- 2930 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$127K31.51,620
- 3015 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$192K42.52,064
- 2925 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$143K31.51,620
- 3030 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$159K31.51,620
- 1045 Chelsea Ln Aurora, IL$182K31.51,544
- 3025 Worcester Ln Aurora, IL$165K311,228
- 1065 Chelsea Ln Aurora, IL$179K321,351
- 970 Oakland Ln Aurora, IL$159K321,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.