- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 4 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,701 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $239,500
- Price/sqft: $155
- MLS #: 15818819PS
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Property Type \ Residential, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Rooms \ Entry, Land Lease Type \ Fee, Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Listing Terms \ Cash, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace Rooms \ Family Room, Security Safety \ Security System - Owned, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Floor Material \ Carpet, TVServices \ Cable TV, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Appliances \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Listing Terms \ FHA Loan, View \ Hills View, Listing Terms \ VA Loan, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Buyer Financing \ Conventional, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Buyer Financing \ VA Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Levels \ One Level, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, PoolYN \ N, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 670423012
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 59412287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-352K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92234 home values will increase 13.3% next year, compared to a 13.2% rise for Cathedral City as a whole. Among 92234 homes, this home is 30.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Cathedral City, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cathedral City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92234 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cathedral City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.