2973 E Sorano Pl, Brea, CA 928214 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, New property, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,814 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 2106014257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2973 E Sorano Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92821 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% greater than in Brea, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92821 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brea.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92821 home values.