A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,204 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 4,478 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $625
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Appliances \ Ice Maker, Association Amenities \ None (N), Association Rules \ Call for Rules, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Bathroom Features \ Sunken Tub, Billiard Room, Building Structure Style \ Mediterranean, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Converted Garage, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Credit Report Paid By \ Tenant, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Pavers, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Bar, Interior Features \ Hot Tub, Interior Features \ Living Room Balcony, Interior Features \ Living Room Deck Attached, Interior Features \ Turnkey, Kitchen Features \ Granite Counters (N), Laundry Locations \ Individual Room, Lease Term Time Span \ Year(s), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Levels \ Multi Levels, Listing Status \ Active, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, LivingRoom, Lot Location \ Canyon, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Master Bedroom, Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Parking Features \ Driveway, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, RecreationalRoom, Square Footage Source \ Estimated, View Type: Panoramic View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5583017032
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 63789319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.04-1.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is valued 10.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|2967 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$977K||2||2||1,308|
|2961 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.17M||3||1.5||1,728|
|2981 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2916 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.19M||3||2.5||1,843|
|2910 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.49M||4||3||2,550|
|2922 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.35M||3||3||2,255|
|3001 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.43M||3||3||2,530|
|2904 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.65M||4||3||2,790|
|2955 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.47M||4||3||2,629|
|2922 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.34M||3||2||2,402|
|2980 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.12M||4||5||3,924|
|2928 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.04M||2||2||1,372|
|3000 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.33M||3||3||2,132|
|2890 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||3||2||1,978|
|2934 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.6M||4||5||2,607|
|2947 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.1M||3||3||1,700|
|2934 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.54M||2||2||2,719|
|2913 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.36M||4||2||2,344|
|2915 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.57M||5||3||2,728|
|2888 Westshire Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.35M||3||2||2,364|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.