- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 306 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,185 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $560
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: IG14158344
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 432 sqft
- View: Territorial
- AttachedStructure \ Detached, Fireplace \ Living Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, SaleType \ Short Pay \ Subject To Lender, View \ None, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, WaterSource \ District\Public, Stories \ One Level, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, Pool \ Community Pool, LastChangeType \ Back On Market, PreviousStatus \ Expired, LotFeatures \ Access Road Paved, SeniorYN \ 0
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Parcel #: 675391037
- Zillow Home ID: 18125963
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $208-269K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92234 home values will increase 13.3% next year, compared to a 13.2% increase for Cathedral City as a whole. Among 92234 homes, this home is 9.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.3% lower than in Cathedral City, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cathedral City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92234 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cathedral City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!