A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1910
- Views: 647 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $402,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $303
- Flooring: Tile
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Basement \ Y, Beach Description \ Harbor, Beach Ownership \ Public, Beachfront \ Yes, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Electric Feature \ 100 Amps, Electric Feature \ Circuit Breakers, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Unit Features \ Deck, Exterior Unit Features \ Porch, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Insulation Feature \ Unknown, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Owner Association, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Assigned, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, Roof Material \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Unit Floor Plan, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Detached, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Ground, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: W:16 P:03069 S:002
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 87798194
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $296-389K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 0.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!