298 Saint James Pl APT 4, Brooklyn, NY 112381 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $1,209
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 020130060
- Zillow Home ID: 30614617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 298 Saint James Pl APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clinton Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 125% greater than in New York, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clinton Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clinton Hill home values.
- 294 Saint James Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.71M11--
- 298 Saint James Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$719K21850
- 296 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.65M----4,338
- 300 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.61M----2,700
- 292 Saint James Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.42MStudio1--
- 294 Saint James Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.28M----2,550
- 302 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.71M----2,700
- 292 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.47M----2,400
- 264 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.25M75--
- 304 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.94M----2,700
- 290 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.31M----2,400
- 306 Saint James Pl Brooklyn, NY--113,420
- 310 Saint James Pl # 2B Brooklyn, NY$673K----864
- 310 Saint James Pl # 1A Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----1,327
- 310 Saint James Pl # 2A Brooklyn, NY$660K----803
- 310 Saint James Pl # 3B Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----1,334
- 310 Saint James Pl # 1C Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----1,392
- 310 Saint James Pl # 4A Brooklyn, NY$762K----953
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292