298 Whipple St # 1, Fall River, MA 027213 beds, 1 bath
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 1900
- Pets: No
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID: 2106003177
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 298 Whipple Street # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% higher than in Fall River, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.