- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2980 E La Costa Dr, Chandler, AZ 852493 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,568 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $288,950
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Great Room,Kitchen,Parking Type: Open
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 30356936
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 52431748
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2980 E La Costa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cooper Commons market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.8% greater than in Chandler, and 252.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cooper Commons home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chandler.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cooper Commons home values.
- 2970 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$271K422,171
- 2973 E Runaway Bay Pl Chandler, AZ$270K432,600
- 2963 E Runaway Bay Pl Chandler, AZ$226K421,842
- 2960 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$268K422,171
- 2971 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$259K421,842
- 6333 S Neuman Pl Chandler, AZ$250K--2.752,171
- 2961 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$264K422,171
- 2950 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$257K422,085
- 6323 S Neuman Pl Chandler, AZ$242K321,728
- 2951 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$227K321,728
- 2972 E Indian Wells Pl Chandler, AZ$246K421,842
- 2972 E Runaway Bay Pl Chandler, AZ$257K--2.752,085
- 2962 E Indian Wells Pl Chandler, AZ$311K--2.51,842
- 2941 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$271K--2.752,085
- 2962 E Runaway Bay Pl Chandler, AZ$251K--2.752,171
- 2952 E Indian Wells Pl Chandler, AZ$249K--2.752,085
- 2952 E Runaway Bay Pl Chandler, AZ$248K--2.51,847
- 6332 S Neuman Pl Chandler, AZ$235K321,728
- 6352 S Neuman Pl Chandler, AZ$229K421,842
- 2931 E La Costa Dr Chandler, AZ$247K--2.752,171
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!