2980 Falconberg Dr, La Verne, CA 917504 beds, 3 baths, 2,746 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $665,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- New double pane windows, shutters, wall to wall cabinets in garage. Surround sound installed.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,746 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 8666057029
- Zillow Home ID: 21653466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2980 Falconberg Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91750 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.5% lower than in La Verne, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91750 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Verne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91750 home values.
- 2986 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$593K321,754
- 2976 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$693K432,230
- 2967 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$855K432,746
- 2959 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$692K432,230
- 2967 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$720K432,563
- 2975 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$684K432,230
- 2970 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$678K432,230
- 2990 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$749K432,746
- 2951 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$726K432,556
- 2966 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$720K432,563
- 2983 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$746K432,563
- 2963 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$574K321,754
- 2989 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$740K432,746
- 2960 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$682K432,230
- 2994 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$724K432,556
- 2972 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$729K432,563
- 2957 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$866K432,746
- 2964 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$573K321,754
- 2995 Falconberg Dr La Verne, CA$659K432,262
- 2989 Gambrel Gate La Verne, CA$578K321,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!