2980 Forest St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 3 baths, 2,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 651 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,086 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 0130413002000
- Zillow Home ID: 13284290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2980 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% less than in Denver, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park Hill home values.
- 2970 Forest St Denver, CO$240K411,515
- 2990 Forest St Denver, CO$498K332,214
- 2960 Forest St Denver, CO$274K311,169
- 3000 Forest St Denver, CO$269K321,508
- 2985 Glencoe St Denver, CO$261K211,132
- 2975 Glencoe St Denver, CO$254K221,034
- 2950 Forest St Denver, CO$388K421,647
- 2995 Glencoe St Denver, CO$263K211,186
- 2955 Glencoe St Denver, CO$231K21736
- 2943 Glencoe St Denver, CO$233K21752
- 3004 Forest St Denver, CO$227K21980
- 2940 Forest St Denver, CO$369K422,297
- 2937 Glencoe St Denver, CO$243K311,008
- 3001 Glencoe St Denver, CO$265K31.51,505
- 3014 Forest St Denver, CO$275K321,210
- 2987 Forest St Denver, CO$241K21900
- 2977 Forest St Denver, CO$257K211,244
- 3005 Glencoe St Denver, CO$279K521,599
- 2933 Glencoe St Denver, CO$240K21991
- 2997 Forest St Denver, CO$307K221,209
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.