- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2980 S Ceylon Way, Aurora, CO 800133 beds, 2 baths, 1,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,236 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $181,500
- Price/sqft: $146
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 197534203044
- Zillow Home ID: 13088554
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2980 S Ceylon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seven Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% less than in Aurora, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Seven Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seven Hills home values.
- 2990 S Ceylon Way Aurora, CO$227K32.52,100
- 2970 S Ceylon Way Aurora, CO$220K332,116
- 2990 S Ceylon Way Aurora, CO$241K322,100
- 19087 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$218K321,648
- 2960 S Ceylon Way Aurora, CO$212K331,884
- 19016 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$204K31.51,242
- 19077 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$205K32.51,196
- 19097 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$204K321,242
- 19026 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$205K31.51,382
- 19067 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$216K32.51,382
- 2950 S Ceylon Way Aurora, CO$227K32.52,073
- 19036 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$213K321,648
- 19057 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$227K421,956
- 19015 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$222K42.51,956
- 19088 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$217K421,650
- 19078 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$205K32.51,196
- 19096 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$201K31.51,714
- 19068 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$217K321,648
- 19098 E Cornell Ave Aurora, CO$235K331,648
- 19056 E Bethany Pl Aurora, CO$200K31.51,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.