- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
29832 Southport Dr, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 2 baths, 948 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 948 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 200123102027000005
- Zillow Home ID: 70490846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29832 Southport Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Elkhart, and 50.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46514 home values.
- 29860 Southport Dr Elkhart, IN$135K311,432
- 52215 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$142K311,442
- 52193 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$133K311,500
- 29817 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$114K211,050
- 29835 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$78K3--1,008
- 29855 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$77K4--1,344
- 29799 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$77K3--1,316
- 52155 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$129K311,278
- 29880 Southport Dr Elkhart, IN$134K311,299
- 52194 Tifton Pl Elkhart, IN$132K321,352
- 29869 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$104K4--1,800
- 52141 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$125K311,221
- 52156 Tifton Pl Elkhart, IN$126K311,240
- 29790 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$60K321,344
- 29763 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$80K31.51,384
- 29900 Southport Dr Elkhart, IN$133K311,318
- 52208 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$139K331,344
- 52188 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN--------
- 52125 Dover Trace Dr Elkhart, IN$130K311,319
- 29891 County Road 4 Elkhart, IN$113K311,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.