2985 Lyndscape St, Orlando, FL 328333 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 47 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $67
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- MLS #: o5308140
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 112332117000360
- Zillow Home ID: 66187970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2985 Lyndscape Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wedgefield, and 23.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32833 home values.
- 2979 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$189K321,822
- 2984 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$170K321,822
- 2973 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$161K321,695
- 19557 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$192K421,769
- 2978 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$233K32.52,746
- 19603 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$168K321,643
- 19609 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$160K421,769
- 2972 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$186K32.52,584
- 2967 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$164K321,533
- 19551 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$150K321,438
- 19615 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$152K321,622
- 2956 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$229K32.52,600
- 19545 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$170K421,975
- 2961 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$159K321,703
- 19621 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$163K421,769
- 2936 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$184K32.52,199
- 19539 Glen Elm Way Orlando, FL$197K421,975
- Sommerset Pines Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 2955 Lyndscape St Orlando, FL$165K321,551
- 19644 Knight Tale Ln Orlando, FL$174K321,703
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.