- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- Finished basement, 1600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 572 sqft
- 1st Flr MBR \ Yes, Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Family Room \ Lower Level, Family Room \ Rec. Room, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ 1st Flr Laundry, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ DRIVE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Slate
- Floor size: 1,795 sqft
- Parcel #: 1236426013
- Zillow Home ID: 61671381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 50263 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Waukee as a whole. Among 50263 homes, this home is valued 68.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.4% less than in Waukee, and 20.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 50263 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50263 home values.
Nearby Schools in Waukee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!