299 2nd St, Albany, NY 122065 beds, 2 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1916
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $17,500
- Price/sqft: $9
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 01010006505600020570000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29647716
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 222.6% greater than in Albany, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 301 2nd St Albany, NY$116K41.52,112
- 297 2nd St Albany, NY$79K321,520
- 303 2nd St Albany, NY$117K311,062
- 295 2nd St Albany, NY$78K521,612
- 305 2nd St Albany, NY$111K421,720
- 293 2nd St Albany, NY$99K421,137
- 307 2nd St Albany, NY$94K421,600
- 289 2nd St Albany, NY$157K321,512
- 292 3rd St Albany, NY$80K421,548
- 296 3rd St Albany, NY$113K421,000
- 290 3rd St Albany, NY$99K521,876
- 288 3rd St Albany, NY$93K31.51,424
- 294 3rd St Albany, NY$111K311,080
- 309 2nd St Albany, NY$88K621,780
- 286 3rd St Albany, NY$80K31548
- 287 2nd St Albany, NY$94K------
- 284 3rd St Albany, NY--52--
- 298 3rd St Albany, NY$168K621,600
- 311 2nd St Albany, NY$88K421,600
- 285 2nd St Albany, NY$126K221,271
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!