299 Alpha Ave, Akron, OH 443122 beds, 1 bath, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $15,565
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 3646325
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6719485
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35427477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 Alpha Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ellet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% higher than in Akron, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ellet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ellet home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,238 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1957
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 303 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$82K32.51,008
- 295 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$64K21720
- 291 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$77K31960
- 309 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$105K321,398
- 2813 Ellet Ave Akron, OH$83K32768
- 287 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$54K21.5616
- 2817 Ellet Ave Akron, OH$60K21939
- 274 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$58K11708
- 283 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$85K311,056
- 278 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$89K32960
- 272 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$93K221,000
- 279 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$50K22724
- 262 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$67K31900
- Alpha Ave Akron, OH$44K------
- 321 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$93K421,092
- 300 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$79K31960
- 296 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$86K31.51,152
- 304 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$89K321,056
- 290 Alpha Ave Akron, OH$100K321,540
- 258 Dennison Ave Akron, OH$71K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.