- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 2,100 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Open, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Parcel #: M:1003 B:333 L:2-62
- Zillow Home ID: 57930085
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 7.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% less than in Meriden, and 129.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|300 Bee St Meriden, CT||$187K||3||2||1,988|
|293 Bee St Meriden, CT||$167K||3||2||1,000|
|307 Bee St Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,080|
|290 Bee St Meriden, CT||$204K||3||2||2,088|
|285 Bee St Meriden, CT||$163K||2||1.5||1,107|
|315 Bee St Meriden, CT||$174K||2||2||1,360|
|277 Bee St Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,244|
|167 Wynwood Rd Meriden, CT||$461K||3||3.5||2,506|
|261 Bee St Meriden, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,258|
|33 Wynwood Rd Meriden, CT||$165K||3||1.5||1,144|
|18 Wynwood Rd Meriden, CT||$160K||3||2||1,056|
|96 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,092|
|90 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,470|
|104 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,666|
|366 Bee St Meriden, CT||$3.79M||--||--||--|
|255 Bee St Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1.5||1,080|
|112 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$163K||3||1||1,092|
|91 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$214K||3||3||1,907|
|109 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$203K||4||3||1,975|
|83 Tumblebrook Rd Meriden, CT||$171K||3||2.5||1,332|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!