- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
299 Lloyd St, Akron, OH 443016 beds, 2 baths, 2,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $4
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,246 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6816341
- Zillow Home ID: 35460522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 Lloyd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% greater than in Akron, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44301 home values.
- 303 Lloyd St Akron, OH$51K311,037
- 295 Lloyd St Akron, OH$22K411,877
- 307 Lloyd St Akron, OH$51K21960
- 294 Ira Ave Akron, OH$49K11816
- 300 Ira Ave Akron, OH$59K421,228
- 311 Lloyd St Akron, OH$50K21960
- 289 Lloyd St Akron, OH$47K311,040
- 302-304 Ira Ave Akron, OH$91K522,016
- 300 Lloyd St Akron, OH$50K311,224
- 296 Lloyd St Akron, OH$39K311,248
- Lloyd St Akron, OH--------
- 292 Lloyd St Akron, OH--411,248
- 288 Ira Ave Akron, OH$59K311,320
- 285-287 Lloyd St Akron, OH$111K532,306
- 308 Lloyd St Akron, OH$48K411,362
- 312 Ira Ave Akron, OH$104K632,475
- 312 Lloyd St Akron, OH$33K11480
- 284 Ira Ave Akron, OH$54K221,152
- 319 Lloyd St Akron, OH$34K311,186
- 281 Lloyd St Akron, OH$36K21936
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.