- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,778 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,048 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0654 P:00036
- Zillow Home ID: 56165518
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $133-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01020 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for Chicopee as a whole. Among 01020 homes, this home is valued 1.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% lower than in Chicopee, and 59% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicopee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01020 home values.
|307 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$168K||3||1||1,008|
|291 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$201K||2||1||1,440|
|72 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$131K||3||1||768|
|306 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$205K||4||1.5||1,708|
|283 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$206K||3||1.5||1,592|
|82 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$177K||3||1||1,132|
|294 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$173K||3||1||1,048|
|Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$173K||--||--||--|
|275 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$176K||3||1.5||1,202|
|90 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$173K||3||1||1,080|
|99 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$173K||3||2||1,048|
|60 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$183K||3||2||1,048|
|98 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$201K||3||2||1,752|
|87 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$173K||3||1||1,048|
|108 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$212K||3||2.5||1,841|
|267 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$168K||3||1||1,048|
|75 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$170K||3||1||996|
|276 Mandalay Rd Chicopee, MA||$176K||4||1||1,274|
|32 Dawn St Chicopee, MA||$191K||3||2||1,128|
|52 Greenpoint Cir Chicopee, MA||$171K||3||1||1,048|
Nearby Schools in Chicopee
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!