299 Marlborough StAPT 1, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 1/15/13: $755,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:965 sq ft
- Lot:965 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $755,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow329
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #W:05 P:03440 S:002
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID81857571
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$792,806||$714K – $840K||-$1,075||$821||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,606/mo||$2.5K – $4.8K/mo||-$16||$3.74||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 0.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 299 Marlborough Street APT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005