299 Orange St, Albany, NY 122105 beds, 2,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1889
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $3,000
- Price/sqft: $1
- Finished basement, 1012 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,024 sqft
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 01010006507300020280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649560
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 Orange Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in Albany, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 301 Orange St Albany, NY--62--
- 297 Orange St Albany, NY$87K31.52,024
- 303 Orange St Albany, NY$85K422,024
- 100 Lark St Albany, NY$107KStudio32,310
- 102 Lark St Albany, NY$115KStudio32,310
- 270 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$139K632,898
- 104 Lark St Albany, NY$174K232,310
- 272 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$218K633,168
- 268 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$182K632,898
- 266 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$194K633,036
- 291 Orange St Albany, NY--31--
- 106 Lark St Albany, NY--------
- 276 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 264 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 289 Orange St Albany, NY--53--
- 262 Clinton Ave Albany, NY--------
- 287 Orange St Albany, NY--63--
- 260 Clinton Ave Albany, NY$110K322,532
- 290 Orange St Albany, NY$108K421,492
- 292 Orange St Albany, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.