- 6 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,371
- All time views: 4,293
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Parking: 1 space
- Price/sqft: $434
- MLS #: 150013688
- AMENITIES INCLUDE: Hardwood Floor
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Microwave
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Range Gas
- MISCELLANEOUS: Near Shopping
- MISCELLANEOUS: Near Bus
- MISCELLANEOUS: Near Parks
- MISCELLANEOUS: Near Schools
- Lead Paint Form Y: Yes
- APPLIANCES INCLUDED: Dishwasher
- COMMON AMENITIES: Security
- EXTERIOR FINISH: Brick
- HEATING: Gas
- MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES: Water
- MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES: Parking
- PARKING AVAILABLE: 1 Car
- BUILDING STYLE: Multi-Level
- COMMON AMENITIES: Elevator
- HEATING: C Central
- MISCELLANEOUS: Near Path
- BUILDING STYLE: Loft
- HEATING: Hot Air
- Taxes: 10000
- Monthly Maintenance Fee: 591
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,839 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2129889512
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $708K-1.0M.
Popularity on Zillow
4293 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
- 268 7th St-- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in --
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 299 Pavonia Ave|
Nearby Schools in Jersey City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.