- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
299 Vinal Ave, Rochester, NY 146093 beds, 2 baths, 1,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $74,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 2634000923700002086000
- Zillow Home ID: 30983980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 Vinal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 130.8% greater than in Irondequoit, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Irondequoit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14609 home values.
- 307 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$75K111,188
- 291 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$67K31912
- 315 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$87K311,112
- 300 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$81K311,286
- 308 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$74K31950
- 292 Bennett Ave Irondequoit, NY$94K32925
- 292 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$79K31.5925
- Teakwood Dr Rochester, NY$75K311,518
- 316 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$79K21936
- 277 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$77K31.51,351
- 325 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$65K21816
- 298 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$79K31912
- 310 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$65K21809
- 290 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$95K41.51,550
- 324 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$105K411,406
- 354 Vinal Ave Irondequoit, NY$96K31.51,000
- 276 Bennett Ave Rochester, NY$73K31.5925
- 316 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$102K411,370
- 271 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$80K31.5977
- 339 Vinal Ave Rochester, NY$63K311,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.