299 Weequahic Ave, Newark, NJ 071123 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: May 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 1403724000000042
- Zillow Home ID: 38709949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 299 Weequahic Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Weequahic market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% lower than in Newark, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Weequahic home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Weequahic home values.
- 301-303 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$163K----1,476
- 297 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$138K----1,604
- 293-295 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$194K----2,352
- 305 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$121K----1,616
- 289-291 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$177K----2,590
- 307-309 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$161K----1,400
- 296-298 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$140K----2,098
- 294 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$97K421,884
- 300-302 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$129K----2,200
- 290-292 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$227K732,217
- 304-306 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$213K532,475
- 285-287 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$182K----1,472
- Shaw Ave Newark, NJ$138K----2,486
- Willoughby St Newark, NJ$136K----1,296
- Willoughby St # 92 Newark, NJ$295K----3,990
- 288 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$185K212,497
- 308-310 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$133K----2,106
- 284-286 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$127K----1,952
- 281-283 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$225K742,876
- 312 Weequahic Ave Newark, NJ$152K----2,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292