- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2990 Cedar Ave, Long Beach, CA 908063 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $293
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7206004001
- Zillow Home ID: 21194961
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2990 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wrigley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.5% greater than in Long Beach, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wrigley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigley home values.
- 2980 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$470K321,882
- 2972 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$416K321,582
- 3000 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$397K311,016
- 2966 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$427K211,180
- 2991 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$425K421,536
- 3010 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$412K421,466
- 2975 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$409K421,581
- 3020 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$401K311,006
- 2960 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$407K311,100
- 2967 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$397K311,021
- 2991 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$499K521,764
- 2981 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$410K211,100
- 3030 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$419K311,276
- 2975 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$435K211,224
- 3003 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$419K411,625
- 2950 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$386K211,235
- 2961 Pacific Ave Long Beach, CA$450K532,266
- 2965 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$433K211,380
- 3005 Cedar Ave Long Beach, CA$425K211,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!