- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2990 Webb St, Detroit, MI 48206Studio, 2 baths, 3,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $4,999
- Price/sqft: $2
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,190 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 12003475
- Zillow Home ID: 88146550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2990 Webb Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Detroit market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 96.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.9% higher than in Detroit Metro, and 383.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- 3000 Webb St Detroit, MI$54K--23,035
- 3006 Webb St Detroit, MI$58K--33,016
- 2982 Webb St Detroit, MI$27K623,408
- 3014 Webb St Detroit, MI$50K--22,820
- 2972 Webb St Detroit, MI$51K--23,210
- 2918 Webb St Detroit, MI$71K------
- 2991 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$72K------
- 2997 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$47K--22,568
- 2964 Webb St Detroit, MI$58K--23,666
- 2979 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$45K--22,510
- 2971 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$47K--22,558
- 3007 Webb St Detroit, MI$67K--33,788
- 3020 Webb St Detroit, MI$58K--23,480
- 3001 Webb St Detroit, MI$61K--2.53,526
- 3005 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$55K--22,726
- 2965 Tuxedo St Detroit, MI$64K--22,640
- 3015 Webb St Detroit, MI$54K--23,016
- 2991 Webb St Detroit, MI$75K23.53,448
- 2956 Webb St Detroit, MI$57K--23,360
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!