- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2992 Fallwood Ln, San Jose, CA 951323 beds, 2 baths, 1,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,099 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: May 2012 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $343
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 09211071
- Zillow Home ID: 19484878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2992 Fallwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 2998 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$562K321,165
- 2984 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$749K521,755
- 3007 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$600K321,165
- 3015 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$591K421,361
- 2978 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$594K321,165
- 3004 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$601K421,399
- 2999 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$598K421,369
- 3023 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$642K531,661
- 2993 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$582K421,361
- 2985 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$568K321,165
- 3031 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$559K31.5--
- 2993 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$589K321,165
- 2999 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$645K531,657
- 2972 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$593K421,361
- 3031 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$514K31.5960
- 2979 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$599K421,400
- 3005 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$608K421,428
- 2973 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$624K531,408
- 2987 Capewood Ln San Jose, CA$1.04M632,035
- 2964 Fallwood Ln San Jose, CA$897K531,970
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!