2995 Jo An Dr, San Bernardino, CA 924074 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 0261311080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17344531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2995 Jo An Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yerdemont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in San Bernardino, and 50% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Yerdemont home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yerdemont home values.
- 2985 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$280K321,623
- 3005 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$253K321,424
- 2975 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$281K421,624
- 3015 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$255K321,423
- 6174 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$255K321,423
- 6175 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$245K321,195
- 2965 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$254K321,423
- 3025 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$247K321,424
- 6184 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$394K742,854
- 3024 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$252K321,194
- 6185 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$279K421,636
- 6164 Patricia Ct San Bernardino, CA$244K321,195
- 3034 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$266K421,624
- 6194 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$253K321,423
- 2955 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$279K421,624
- 6195 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$248K321,195
- 6174 Patricia Ct San Bernardino, CA$270K421,624
- 3035 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$269K421,624
- 6204 Mandy Ln San Bernardino, CA$251K321,399
- 2945 Jo An Dr San Bernardino, CA$247K421,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.