A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $85-125K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1977
- All time views: 3,119
- HOA Fee: $263/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 326 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2015 for $68,667
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Tennis Court
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Water: Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Parking Type: Garage
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Lot Description: Common Grounds
- Pet Information: No Pets
- Common Area Amenities: Exercise Room
- Common Area Amenities: Party Room
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Equipment: Water-Softener Owned
- Exterior Building Type: Cedar
- Basement: None
- Sewer: Sewer-Storm
- Water: Well-Community
- Special Compensation Info.: Bonus
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Seller
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Garage Type: Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0427414108
- Zillow Home ID: 4424780
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Warrenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.