This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Walking distance to Francis Wyman Elementary School
Wonderful neighborhood with young families, great for biking and walking.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Multi-Level
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Zillow Home ID: 2111184589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 15.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 84.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|2-A Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$386K||3||1.5||1,372|
|4 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$439K||3||1||2,381|
|2 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$653K||4||2.5||2,540|
|11 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$377K||3||2||1,261|
|1 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$499K||3||3||2,261|
|6 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$339K||3||1||1,249|
|27 Sandy Brook Rd Burlington, MA||$317K||3||1||925|
|29 Sandy Brook Rd Burlington, MA||$380K||4||2||1,515|
|3 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$373K||3||1||1,405|
|3 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$471K||4||2||2,016|
|5 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$362K||3||1||1,357|
|31 Sandy Brook Rd Burlington, MA||$341K||2||1.5||1,213|
|7 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$312K||2||1||925|
|8 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$389K||2||1||1,573|
|5 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$549K||6||2||2,549|
|33 Sandy Brook Rd Burlington, MA||$365K||4||2||1,406|
|25 Sandy Brook Rd Burlington, MA||$349K||3||1||1,155|
|9 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$325K||3||1.5||925|
|7 Pine Ridge Rd Burlington, MA||$329K||3||1||925|
|1 Hilltop Dr Burlington, MA||$533K||3||2||2,806|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK, 9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
PK-2, 4-122.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!