- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2N060 Pearl Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601372 beds, 1 bath, 1,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $223,500
- Finished basement, 686 sqft
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Parcel #: 0234411019
- Zillow Home ID: 4390923
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2N060 Pearl Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Glen Ellyn, and 428.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 1244 Pearl Ave Glendale Heights, IL$347K42.52,883
- 2N044 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$252K41.51,824
- 2N086 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$216K311,232
- 2N061 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$224K311,178
- 396 E North Ave Glendale Heights, IL$304K41.52,455
- 2N045 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$263K31.51,126
- 2N073 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$247K321,542
- 23W030 North Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$182K31.51,149
- 2N110 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$257K32.51,458
- 1247 Pearl Ave UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL$78K211,020
- 2N085 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$197K311,008
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292