- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 878 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $223,500
- Price/sqft: $165
- MLS #: 08896551
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Finished basement, 686 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 260 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Basement, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 51-60 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Park/Playground, Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Driveway \ Concrete, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Exposure \ E (East), Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Exterior Property Features \ Pool Above Ground, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Exterior Property Features \ Storms/Screens, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Interior Property Features \ Wood Laminate Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Laundry Flooring \ Other, Laundry Level \ Basement, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Lot Description \ Fenced Yard, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ All, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ New, Style Of House \ Ranch, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Water \ Well-Private
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0234411019
- Zillow Home ID: 4390923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $170-234K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60137 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Glen Ellyn as a whole. Among 60137 homes, this home is 43.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% less than in Glen Ellyn, and 325.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
|1244 Pearl Ave Glendale Heights, IL||$365K||4||2.5||2,883|
|2N044 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$252K||4||1.5||1,824|
|2N086 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$187K||3||1||1,232|
|2N061 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$217K||3||2||1,178|
|396 E North Ave Glendale Heights, IL||$307K||4||1.5||2,455|
|2N045 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$217K||3||1.5||1,126|
|2N073 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$233K||3||2||1,542|
|23W030 North Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$198K||3||1.5||1,149|
|2N110 Pearl Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$215K||3||2.5||1,458|
|1247 Pearl Ave UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL||$81K||2||1||882|
|1247 Pearl Ave UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||882|
|1247 Pearl Ave UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||795|
|1247 Pearl Ave UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL||$84K||2||1||1,020|
|Pearl Ave UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||882|
|1249 Pearl Ave UNIT A Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||795|
|1249 Pearl Ave UNIT D Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||882|
|1249 Pearl Ave UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL||$68K||2||1||882|
|1249 Pearl Ave UNIT C Glendale Heights, IL||$82K||2||1||882|
|2N085 Bernice Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$183K||3||1||1,008|
|1255 Pearl Ave UNIT B Glendale Heights, IL||$76K||2||1||882|
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Glenbard West High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.