2N179 Diane Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601375 beds, 2.5 baths, 977 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 977 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0234408001
- Zillow Home ID: 4390843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2N179 Diane Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.3% less than in Glendale Heights, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 2N165 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$139K31864
- 2N215 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$222K521,821
- 2N151 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$194K311,225
- 2N176 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$201K311,272
- 2N168 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$135K31633
- 2N231 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$192K321,495
- 2N214 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$320K42.52,329
- 2N141 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$206K311,543
- 2N150 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$156K311,297
- 2N174 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$174K311,056
- 2N164 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$150K31875
- 2N226 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$209K411,250
- 2N241 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$221K421,461
- 23W276 Sidney Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$219K31.51,901
- 2N138 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$205K521,020
- 2N150 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$214K311,065
- 2N125 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$208K31.51,496
- 2N226 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$229K52.51,730
- 2N240 Virginia Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$288K332,843
- 2N136 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$188K411,957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.