- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- 80 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,338 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: 08852775
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Other Information \ None, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Basement \ Partially Finished, Family Room Level \ Lower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Special Assessments \ U, Assessment Includes \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Air Conditioning \ None, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Age \ 41-50 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ None, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0235302024
- Zillow Home ID: 4392063
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60137 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Glen Ellyn as a whole. Among 60137 homes, this home is 33.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 325.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 412 James Ct UNIT D2 beds, 1 baths
882 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1971
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
Glenbard East High (assigned)9-123.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!