2N370 Diane Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601372 beds, 1 bath, 1,118 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $140,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 748 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0234401003
- Zillow Home ID: 4390682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2N370 Diane Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 2N356 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$200K331,417
- 23W285 Armitage Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$177K311,179
- 2N344 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$124K31806
- 2N418 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$135K31932
- 2N375 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$151K311,150
- 23W300 Armitage Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$132K311,064
- 2N361 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$161K311,200
- 2N359 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$260K42.51,280
- 2N373 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$388K53.53,574
- 2N330 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$149K311,000
- 2N345 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$245K421,232
- 23W244 Armitage Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$130K21858
- 2N345 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$188K311,540
- 2N436 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$158K31.51,469
- 2N333 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$135K321,456
- 2N417 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$260K321,590
- 2N233 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$186K321,456
- 23W231 Armitage Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$170K31918
- 2N314 Diane Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$221K311,282
- 2N331 Mildred Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$221K421,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.